We welcome thee to the blog!

We welcome thee to the blog!

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Pony Crazy!

Hello My Little Ponies...wanna join me? Come and play...but I might shoot you...

Ok! Ok! I get it! I swear I'm not crazy! And it's not this awesome new cutie mark I go that fits me to a "T"!

 
But in retrospect I've noticed that insanity makes up the mainframe of the My Little Pony fandom.
Look up Pinkamena Diane Pie and you'll know what I mean.
 
DOES THS LOOK LIKE THE FACE OF MERCY?!
 
It seems to be a running trend in My Little Pony...showing various types...why isn't there any Twilight Crazy memes is beyond me. In every season at least one pony went crazy in some form.
Is it humor?
Or is it hinting the future of MLP? (Not in the dark sense...)
What if this mad side is going to cause a problem, causing their personality to split and their dark alters run rampant. It'd make an interesting two-parter.  (Cough!MakeithappenHasbro!Cough!)
 
I'm the Ghost Story...AND I SWEAR I'M SANE!~Ghost Story
THEY TOLD ME NOT TO POST THIS! BUT I DIDN'T LISTEN!!
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment